A graduate will demonstrate the ability to:
- Communicate and exegete the Word of God effectively with accuracy and relevance.
- Present a speech of defense and explanation of the Christian faith.
- Communicate through a biblical worldview.
- Use analytical decision-making skills in Christian leadership.
- Integrate Christian Ministry into any field or career choice.
- Pursue life-long opportunities in Christian Ministry through personal and professional development.
- Lead or contribute to the development of Christian Ministry in the church, home, community and world.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Charlotte Bible College & Seminary holds to the Statement of Faith of the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Plagiarism by a student is grounds for dismissal. First offense will result in a zero for the assignment and if severe, the student will receive an “F” in the course.
- Cheating of any kind is impermissible.
- Charlotte Bible College & Seminary is a drug, alcohol, and tobacco-free campus.
- Pornographic material of any kind is not allowed on the campus of Charlotte Bible College & Seminary.
- All sexual immorality (adultery, fornication, and homosexuality) by students, faculty, or staff members will not be tolerated.
- Immodest dress or attire that promotes anti-Christian or non-Christian religious attitudes or themes is unacceptable.
Students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin are admitted to all the rights, privileges and activities generally accorded or made available to students at Charlotte Bible College & Seminary. CBC&S does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, disability, or national and ethnic origin in its administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships, grants and other school-administered programs.